Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sign of the Dove

I haven't posted in awhile. Spring has brought many home reno projects and repairs which are taking up a lot of creative energy. Amongst them, I am also trying to sort through all the photos that we have taken on recent trips. In the process I came across this one. It was taken in Italy almost exactly 2 years ago now. The dove flew into my photo unexpectedly that day and I was happily surprised to see it there later. Today is Pentecost Sunday on the Christian calendar and marks the permanent arrival of the Divine Spirit, becoming available to everyone. It seemed appropriate for me to post it and in doing so, inspire me to begin completing some of the pieces that I've been planning in my head while my hands have been busy digging, scraping, painting around home!

No comments: